Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning
DUP’s monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning (MERL) activities are dedicated to monitor the project’s performance based on the national health information system (HIS) indicators. DUP also provides technical support to the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the implementation of its own HIS MERL activities.
Our MERL activities include:
- Tracking the progress of HIS targets.
- Providing capacity building training.
- Conducting evaluations and research.
- Documenting best practices and highlighting success stories.
- Preparing reports for stakeholders.
- Publishing research in international journals to share evidence with the global community.